Here at SPB Swindon, we offer you a full range of quality Swindon Plastering and
the surrounding area for the interior and exterior of your property.
If you are looking for a Swindon Plastering, whether it’s a small area, or an entire property, our plasterers are very experienced and will provide finishes of the highest quality. From start to completion, SPB Swindon delivers a prompt, efficient and courteous service.
Plastering is hard work, a highly skilled trade that sometimes doesn’t get the recognition it deserves. People forget that we have to cover for the mistakes of the bricklayer/chases of the electrician and uneven ceilings of the carpenter… Every day is different, with its own problems but the satisfaction is there every day when the room is finished. We do this job as we love it – and that love will show in the quality of work and the high level of service you will get from us.
Our range of services include:
- Float & set on old or new brick or concrete walls
- Dry lining (plasterboard) and plastering ceilings & wall
- Skimming on top of old plaster or over old artex ceilings
- Sand & Cement and lime for interior or exterior
- Rendering (interior and exterior)
- Painting & Decorating
- Wallpaper removal
- Damp proofing
- Insurance work undertaken
Here’s a quick look at what some of those services involve:
- Plastering – skimming of walls and ceilings to a smooth polished finish, ready for painting or papering.
- Rendering – internal or external. Sand and cement is applied to exposed block work or brickwork. First a scratch coat, then a second coat is applied this coat is rubbed up to a smooth finish ready for painting.
- Plaster boarding – plaster board is applied o a wall or a ceiling to achieve a level flat finish. It’s then tapped and skimmed with plaster to a smooth flat finish.
- Dry-lining – plasterboard is applied to brickwork or stud walls or metal frame work. It can be skimmed with plaster or tape and jointed to a finish ready for decorating.
- Screeding – is the levelling of a floor surface using sand and cement screeds, self levelling screeds, to latex or rapid setting screeds.
- Coving – decorative plaster moulds around the ceilings and top of walls in a house. They come in a wide range of choices, put up with the highest standard of craftsmanship by our staff for a fantastic finish.
- Textured Renders Tyrolean , Pebble Dash , Rough Cast, Thin Coat Acrylic Render.
No matter what plastering needs you have, we know that we can provide a high quality and good value service that meets those needs. For a consultation and quote, just give Swindon Plastering a call.
Check us out our We’re listed in the Building Restoration section of the B2B Index